All sizes and mesurements are in inches - (Width x Height x Depth)
|SIZE||Twin||Twin XL||Full||Queen||King||Cal. King|
|Flat Sheet||75 x 106||75 x 106||90 x 106||96 x 114||114 x 114||108 x 114|
|Fitted Sheet||37 x 75 x 15||39 x 80 x 17||54 x 75 x 17||60 x 80 x 17||78 x 80 x 17||72 x 84 x 17|
|Pillowcases||20 x 32||20 x 32||20 x 32||20 x 32||20 x 40||20 x 40|
|Duvet Cover||-||-||88 x 92||88 x 92||106 x 92||106 x 92|
|Sham||-||-||20 x 26||20 x 26||20 x 26||20 x 26|
|Euro||-||-||26 x 26||-||-||-|
When Ela Lane started along our path, our first step had to be sure and confident, and here it is; the quintessential percale bed linen collection.
Our entire promise of what we call restorative luxury – the gift of a full, healing sleep -- is sewn into every embroidered inch, an uplifting delight in every decor. Crisp and cool for an airy, unconfined feel, you’ll count on them for many summers, yet many people swear by them year-round.
Some people say you lose yourself in sleep. But when the caress is this cool, the deep-body relaxation this pure, we think you’ll find yourself.
- Lightweight, breathable, comfortably crisp and cool, with an elegantly understated matte finish
- GOTS-Certified, meeting the most rigorous ecological and social supply chain criteria in existence
- Standard 100 by OKEO TEX, passing strict testing for brand chemicals and harmful substances
- Softens with each washing
- 300 thread count
- Includes one flat sheet, one fitted sheet, two pillowcases**, and one reusable laundry/storage. **Twin and Twin XL sheet sets come with one pillowcase.
- Artisan woven from 100% long-staple organic cotton
- Our 60‒80-yarn count thread produces the softest bedding for the ultimate sleep experience
- 60 mm average staple length
- Proudly made in Portugal to the highest worker standards
- 17 inches deep pocket.
- Envelope closure with no open ends to prevent pillow slippage.
All of our bedding items are shipped free. Each order is processed within 1-2 business days of notification; the item arrives usually between 7 and 10 days via USPS.
We promise a one-of-a-kind experience from beginning to end. If you're anything less than completely satisfied, we’ll gladly offer you a refund of the merchandise price within 90 days of receipt.
We currently deliver only to addresses within the continental United States. If you have questions about shipping or delivery, including how to obtain a tracking number, please visit our shipping and delivery information page or contact us.
Why Ela Lane?
Italian leather, French wine, Portuguese linens. With expertise sewn in their DNA, our trusted artisans make the softest sheets in the world.
Despite our value, the precision in stitching, buttons, flaps and trims is masterful. You’ll keep walking past your bedroom, just to look.
We use only long-staple cotton fibers for finer, more durable linens, and fewer ply's for softer, more breathable sheets. Your body will know.
BETTER FOR EVERYONE
Use less water and bad things. Be an employer of dignity. Give honest value. These are some of our choices. If they align with yours, welcome.
Breathable and Cool
Fully elasticized fitted sheet
Respect and Equality are Sewn In
We can’t work irresponsibly, and we know you won’t support companies that do. The planet and its people come first at Ela Lane.
The quality of Ela lane organic sheet sets are top of the line. Very luxurious, contemporary and can really go with any room design. Overall a very high quality and we really like it.
Not your ordinary sheets! I am so impressed with this material. If I could give them a 10 star I would . . . Soft, smooth, and elegant! Packaging is classy, shipment was quick! Thank You Ela Lane. . . We definitely will be purchasing again.