All sizes and mesurements are in inches - (Width x Height x Depth)
|SIZE||Twin||Twin XL||Full||Queen||King||Cal. King|
|Flat Sheet||75 x 106||75 x 106||90 x 106||96 x 114||114 x 114||108 x 114|
|Fitted Sheet||37 x 75 x 15||39 x 80 x 17||54 x 75 x 17||60 x 80 x 17||78 x 80 x 17||72 x 84 x 17|
|Pillowcases||20 x 32||20 x 32||20 x 32||20 x 32||20 x 40||20 x 40|
|Duvet Cover||-||-||88 x 92||88 x 92||106 x 92||106 x 92|
|Sham||-||-||20 x 26||20 x 26||20 x 26||20 x 26|
|Euro||-||-||26 x 26||-||-||-|
Our divinely soft bedding is more than a chance to treat yourself: it’s an obligation to yourself, a renewal, a chance for priceless you-alone moments. That’s why we endeavor to give you a Sateen feel that’s smooth, not sleek, and will only get smoother over time.
We also want to please your eye, with subtle flap and button detailing, each precise stitch a nod from our artisans to your good taste. And when you contemplate the value, that’s one more moment of joy we’re delighted to share as well.
- A smooth, subtle sheen, luxuriously soft, for those who just never want to leave their bed
- GOTS-Certified, meeting the most rigorous ecological and social supply chain criteria in existence
- Standard 100 by OKEO TEX, passing strict testing for brand chemicals and harmful substances
- Softens with each washing
- 300 thread count
- Includes one flat sheet, one fitted sheet, two pillowcases**, and one reusable laundry/storage. **Twin and Twin XL sheet sets come with one pillowcase.
- Artisan woven from 100% long-staple organic cotton
- Our 60‒80-yarn count thread produces the softest bedding for the ultimate sleep experience
- 60 mm average staple length
- Proudly made in Portugal to the highest worker standards
- 17 inches deep pocket.
- Envelope closure with no open ends to prevent pillow slippage.
All of our bedding items are shipped and returned free. Each order is processed within 1-2 business days of notification; the item arrives usually between 7 and 10 days via USPS.
We promise a one-of-a-kind experience from beginning to end. If you're anything less than completely satisfied, we’ll gladly offer you a refund of the merchandise price within 60 days of receipt.
We currently deliver only to addresses within the continental United States. If you have questions about shipping or delivery, including how to obtain a tracking number, please visit our shipping and delivery information page or contact us.
Why Ela Lane?
Portuguese linen. With expertise sewn in their DNA, our trusted artisans make the softest sheets in the world.
The precision in stitching, buttons, flaps and trims is masterful. You’ll keep walking past your bedroom, just to look.
We use only long-staple organic cotton fibers for finer, more durable linens, and fewer ply's for softer, more breathable sheets.
BETTER FOR EVERYONE
Use less water and bad things. Be an employer of dignity. Give honest value. These are some of our choices. If they align with yours, welcome.
Buttery soft and smooth
Fully elasticized fitted sheet
Smooth and luxurious, with a subtle sheen
Respect and Equality are Sewn In
We can’t work irresponsibly, and we know you won’t support companies that do. The planet and its people come first at Ela Lane.