All sizes and mesurements are in inches - (Width x Height x Depth)
|SIZE||Twin||Twin XL||Full||Queen||King||Cal. King|
|Flat Sheet||75 x 106||75 x 106||90 x 106||96 x 114||114 x 114||108 x 114|
|Fitted Sheet||37 x 75 x 15||39 x 80 x 17||54 x 75 x 17||60 x 80 x 17||78 x 80 x 17||72 x 84 x 17|
|Pillowcases||20 x 32||20 x 32||20 x 32||20 x 32||20 x 40||20 x 40|
|Duvet Cover||-||-||88 x 92||88 x 92||106 x 92||106 x 92|
|Sham||-||-||20 x 26||20 x 26||20 x 26||20 x 26|
|Euro||-||-||26 x 26||-||-||-|
We really should sell a Do Not Disturb sign with this refined cover: it has the tailored presence and feel of a five-star hotel cover, but we’ve worked with our European partners to bring it to you at a stunning value.
We weave it in ultra-breathable 100% organic cotton percale, delivering a sleep as cool as it looks, while the clean-line border designed with true, classic simplicity, instantly uplifts any décor. Room service, anyone?
The Finer Points
- Lightweight, breathable, comfortably cool sleep, with an elegantly understated matte finish
- GOTS-Certified, meeting the most rigorous ecological and social supply chain criteria in existence
- Standard 100 by OKEO TEX, passing strict testing for brand chemicals and harmful substances
- Softens with each washing
- 300 thread count
- Includes one duvet cover, two shams, and one reusable laundry/storage bag
- Artisan woven from 100% long-staple organic cotton.
- Our 60‒80-yarn count thread produces the softest bedding for the ultimate sleep experience
- 60 mm average staple length
- Proudly made in Portugal to the highest worker standards
All of our bedding items are shipped and returned free. Each order is processed within 1-2 business days of notification; the item arrives usually between 7 and 10 days via USPS.
We promise a one-of-a-kind experience from beginning to end. If you're anything less than completely satisfied, we’ll gladly offer you a refund of the merchandise price within 90 days of receipt.
We currently deliver only to addresses within the continental United States. If you have questions about shipping or delivery, including how to obtain a tracking number, please visit our shipping and delivery information page or contact us.
Why Ela Lane?
Portuguese linen. With expertise sewn in their DNA, our trusted artisans make the softest sheets in the world.
The precision in stitching, buttons, flaps and trims is masterful. You’ll keep walking past your bedroom, just to look.
We use only long-staple organic cotton fibers for finer, more durable linens, and fewer ply's for softer, more breathable sheets.
BETTER FOR EVERYONE
Use less water and bad things. Be an employer of dignity. Give honest value. These are some of our choices. If they align with yours, welcome.
Breathable and Cool
Fully elasticized fitted sheet
Respect and Equality are Sewn In
We can’t work irresponsibly, and we know you won’t support companies that do. The planet and its people come first at Ela Lane.