All sizes and mesurements are in inches - (Width x Height x Depth)
|SIZE||Twin||Twin XL||Full||Queen||King||Cal. King|
|Flat Sheet||75 x 106||75 x 106||90 x 106||96 x 114||114 x 114||108 x 114|
|Fitted Sheet||37 x 75 x 15||39 x 80 x 17||54 x 75 x 17||60 x 80 x 17||78 x 80 x 17||72 x 84 x 17|
|Pillowcases||20 x 32||20 x 32||20 x 32||20 x 32||20 x 40||20 x 40|
|Duvet Cover||-||-||88 x 92||88 x 92||106 x 92||106 x 92|
|Sham||-||-||20 x 26||20 x 26||20 x 26||20 x 26|
|Euro||-||-||26 x 26||-||-||-|
Better nights, better days, better world: Unite all three in this impossibly soothing, 100% organic cotton bedtime essential, an oasis at the end of your day well-lived, a symphony of softness that only improves over time.
Lulling you into slumber like a premium silk robe, our European-made Sateen is the pinnacle of comfort. Ending your day with all the grace, warmth, and comfort you deserve has never been this attainable.
The Finer Points
- Lustrous, naturally wrinkle-resistant, and buttery smooth to the touch
- GOTS-Certified, meeting the most rigorous ecological and social supply chain criteria in existence
- Standard 100 by OKEO TEX, passing strict testing for brand chemicals and harmful substances
- A smooth, subtle sheen and luxuriously soft
- Softens with each washing
- 300 thread count
- Includes one duvet cover, two shams, and one reusable laundry/storage bag
- Artisan woven from 100% long-staple organic cotton
- Our 60‒80-yarn count thread produces the softest bedding for the ultimate sleep experience
- 60 mm average staple length
- Proudly made in Portugal to the highest worker standards
All of our bedding items are shipped and returned free. Each order is processed within 1-2 business days of notification; the item arrives usually between 7 and 10 days via USPS.
We promise a one-of-a-kind experience from beginning to end. If you're anything less than completely satisfied, we’ll gladly offer you a refund of the merchandise price within 90 days of receipt.
We currently deliver only to addresses within the continental United States. If you have questions about shipping or delivery, including how to obtain a tracking number, please visit our shipping and delivery information page or contact us.
Why Ela Lane?
Italian leather, French wine, Portuguese linens. With expertise sewn in their DNA, our trusted artisans make the softest sheets in the world.
Despite our value, the precision in stitching, buttons, flaps and trims is masterful. You’ll keep walking past your bedroom, just to look.
We use only long-staple cotton fibers for finer, more durable linens, and fewer ply's for softer, more breathable sheets. Your body will know.
BETTER FOR EVERYONE
Use less water and bad things. Be an employer of dignity. Give honest value. These are some of our choices. If they align with yours, welcome.
Buttery soft and smooth
Fully elasticized fitted sheet
Smooth and luxurious, with a subtle sheen
Respect and Equality are Sewn In
We can’t work irresponsibly, and we know you won’t support companies that do. The planet and its people come first at Ela Lane.